Prenatal Yoga (4-week Workshop) YogaSpace
July 6, 13, 20, 27
August 10, 17, 24, 31
September 7, 14, 21, 28
October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 23, 30
699 College Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
A Bit About the Workshop
Prenatal Yoga at YogaSpace:
4-week Workshop , with Leasa Wright
Thursdays, 7-8pm est
Beginning July 6th
In Person & Online
PRENATAL YOGA: Be Nourished. Be Empowered.
Join Leasa Wright and her growing community of Mama’s-to-be for a yoga experience designed to nourish, support and empower you on your pregnancy journey. This ongoing prenatal series offers a blend of postures, breathing exercises, meditation and relaxation for you to incorporate into your pregnancy, birth and right through the postpartum period.
* A 60 minute weekly session offered in studio and online so you never have to miss a class.
* Weekly group check-ins and reflections.
* Participants receive the zoom link for every class in case you don’t make it to the studio.
* Participants receive a 6 day recording after every class so you can practice at your leisure throughout the week.
* Pre-registration required.
4 Weeks – $100
Drop-in – $30
We will explore the following themes over the course of our time together:
July 6 - Week 1
July 13 - Week 2
July 20 - Week 3
July 27 - Week 4
supporting the physical body and mind through the many changes
practices to uplift, energize, and build vitality of body, mind, and heart
creating space to soften, be supported, and find deep relaxation
practices to honour the deep knowing that resides within and to connect with the little one(s) growing within